Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber's Sweet, Sexy Selfies Together Just Weeks Before Split
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Mother Charged With Murder After Her 2 Missing Children Are Found Dead in Car Behind Police Station
- WATCH: Captain Gary Worries About Pushing Son Kenny too Far in Deadliest Catch: Dungeon Cove Exclusive Preview
- 'I Don't Know If I Have Enough Wine for This': The Best Social Media Reactions to the Clinton-Trump Presidential Debate
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 5
A Zoo's Play-Doh Playday Creates Some Big Feets of Clay
Despite strong competition from a 10-foot redfish (set in a Play-Doh skillet with Play-Doh veggies) and a green 17-foot stegosaurus, Marilyn & Hurricane Manatee, a bewhiskered 10-foot aquatic mammal and her calf (above), won first prize fins down. After a preservative shellacking, the couple was quickly scheduled for display at the zoo's children's village. The 36,000 empty Play-Doh cans left behind (left) were even more quickly scheduled for a trip to the trash heap.
Losers among the 100 participating architects-turned-sculptors quickly dismissed notions that the unusual medium caused any artistic missteps. Sniffed Greg Decoursey, 32 (whose firm's 10-foot narwhale, alas, swam out of the money): "I've been familiar with Play-Doh since kindergarten."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!