Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jenelle Evans Confirms She's Pregnant with Her Third Child – a Baby Girl!
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Madonna Surprises 400 Fans at 25th Anniversary Screening of Madonna: Truth or Dare in N.Y.C.
- Audrina Patridge Introduces Fans to Daughter Kirra – See the Adorable Family Photo!
- Prince's Paisley Park to Be Turned Into Museum – Will Open to the Public on Oct. 6
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 22, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 12
Picks and Pans Review: The Girls Next Door
Doris King, Cindy Nixon, Tammy Stephens and Diane Williams have sung together for three years (previously as Belle and Wildflower). They're a bright-sounding, harmonious country quartet whose singing conjures up thoughts of a female Statler Brothers. Tommy West, whose credits includes records by Jim Croce, Ed Bruce and Holly Dunn, produced this debut album. Its contents run to good-natured material such as Slow Boat to China (old title, new tune), Sittin' in Your Stairwell and the nicely turned Love Will Get You Through Times of No Money ("better than money will get you through times of no love") by Sam Lorber, Tim DuBois and Jeff Silbar. The Girls also do the old Boudleaux Bryant standby All I Have to Do Is Dream. Nobody's crying in her beer here; it's just country music in very elemental, likable form. (MTM)
- Ralph Novak,
- Mary Shaughnessy.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!