Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sarah Jessica Parker's New Fragrance Was Inspired by Men's Body Odor (Yes, Seriously)
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: DWTS Alum Noah Galloway Reveals How Fame Affected His Relationship with Ex-Fiancé Jamie Boyd
- WATCH AND SHOP: Yes, This Tool Looks Crazy, But It Will Totally Transform Your Skin
- Tracee Ellis Ross Reveals How Her Mom Diana Ross Reacted to Her Emmy Nomination
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 22, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 12
Loves of a Lonely Man
He Found Many Women for Himself and His Friends (JFK Shared One with a Mafia Capo) but Placed on Those Close to Him—Including Lauren Bacall and Mia Farrow—a Burden of Tears
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!