Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian Tells Fans 2015 Has Been 'Hands Down the Worst Year of My Life'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- WATCH: Black Friday Is Upon Us - Let this Video Serve as a Reminder to Stay Safe in the Madness!
- Adele Shatters U.S. and Canadian Sales Records With 25 – And She's Not Done Yet
- Now Paul Walker's Father Sues Porsche, Says Car Lacked Safety Features
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 13
A Bug Expert Makes Sure His Students Digest the Subject
Some students find the voluntary repast quite, well, palatable. "The caterpillars were good," says Mark Jirak, 23, who took the course last year. "They taste like fried chicken." A few students, however, are less enthusiastic. Jirak's classmate, Sue Collins, 22, passed up the caterpillars but sampled the beetle cookies. The flavor was okay, she recalls, but the texture odd. "You kind of taste legs." Entomology, she concludes, can be "real gross."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!