Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Zoë Kravitz Play a Giant Game of Beer Pong
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Blonde Bombshell! Kim Kardashian Debuts Platinum Hair at Paris Fashion Week
- Here's What Needs to Happen in House of Cards Season 4
- 'Love Has No Labels' Video Aims to Address Our Inherent Biases
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 13
A Bug Expert Makes Sure His Students Digest the Subject
Some students find the voluntary repast quite, well, palatable. "The caterpillars were good," says Mark Jirak, 23, who took the course last year. "They taste like fried chicken." A few students, however, are less enthusiastic. Jirak's classmate, Sue Collins, 22, passed up the caterpillars but sampled the beetle cookies. The flavor was okay, she recalls, but the texture odd. "You kind of taste legs." Entomology, she concludes, can be "real gross."
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!