Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mets Manager Terry Collins Writes Moving Letter to Widow of Longtime Fan
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out for Lunch With Pal Candis Cayne
- Woman Born Without Arms Tells 3-Year-Old With Same Condition,'You Can Do Anything' (Video)
- Kelsea Ballerini Talks Ultimate Jam Session with Taylor Swift: 'I Was on Cloud 900'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 13
A Bug Expert Makes Sure His Students Digest the Subject
Some students find the voluntary repast quite, well, palatable. "The caterpillars were good," says Mark Jirak, 23, who took the course last year. "They taste like fried chicken." A few students, however, are less enthusiastic. Jirak's classmate, Sue Collins, 22, passed up the caterpillars but sampled the beetle cookies. The flavor was okay, she recalls, but the texture odd. "You kind of taste legs." Entomology, she concludes, can be "real gross."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!