Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Brown Releases New Song 'What Would You Do' Less Than 24 Hours After Deadly Weapon Arrest
- Read the Cover Story: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: How I Finally Found Happiness
- Britney Spears Says She's Had Her Fair Share of Awkward Dates: 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- 5 Killed as 2 Small Planes Collide Midair in Alaska: Report
- Architect and Contractor in Christmas Day House Fire That Killed 5 Agree to Pay $1.2 Million
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 29, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 13
A Bug Expert Makes Sure His Students Digest the Subject
Some students find the voluntary repast quite, well, palatable. "The caterpillars were good," says Mark Jirak, 23, who took the course last year. "They taste like fried chicken." A few students, however, are less enthusiastic. Jirak's classmate, Sue Collins, 22, passed up the caterpillars but sampled the beetle cookies. The flavor was okay, she recalls, but the texture odd. "You kind of taste legs." Entomology, she concludes, can be "real gross."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!