Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Insurgent Scoop (and Photos!) You Won't Get Anywhere Else
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 03, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 18
Loose Lips, Bad Notes and An Angry Wife Pose the Question, Who Can Keep a Lid on Princess Pushy?
Princess Michael got in a few licks too. Appearing on TV to promote her, or somebody's, book, she declared her feelings about the Queen's corgis, namely, that they should be shot. And in the current LIFE, she expanded her critique by calling Monaco "a tin-pot principality," dismissing Princess Caroline as "the daughter of a movie star, for God's sake," and protesting (concerning her royal duties), "I was not made to cut ribbons and kiss babies."
Finally, it was like old times. Cried the Daily Mail: "The Queen must slap down this Pushy Princess," and Harold Brookes-Baker of Burke's Peerage concluded, "She will either have to be exiled or put out to grass."
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!