Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See the Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week from Katie Holmes, Reese Witherspoon & More
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Tina Knowles Lawson Shares Her Gorgeous Wedding Album
- Interview: Mavis Staples Is Still Going Strong at 75
- Marla Sokoloff's Blog: Sharing My Daughter Olive's (Early!) Birth Story
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 03, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 18
Loose Lips, Bad Notes and An Angry Wife Pose the Question, Who Can Keep a Lid on Princess Pushy?
Princess Michael got in a few licks too. Appearing on TV to promote her, or somebody's, book, she declared her feelings about the Queen's corgis, namely, that they should be shot. And in the current LIFE, she expanded her critique by calling Monaco "a tin-pot principality," dismissing Princess Caroline as "the daughter of a movie star, for God's sake," and protesting (concerning her royal duties), "I was not made to cut ribbons and kiss babies."
Finally, it was like old times. Cried the Daily Mail: "The Queen must slap down this Pushy Princess," and Harold Brookes-Baker of Burke's Peerage concluded, "She will either have to be exiled or put out to grass."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!