Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'An Absolute Disgrace': Twitter Erupts After Donald Trump Attempts to Politicize Death of Dwyane Wade's Cousin
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Jana Kramer Thanks Fans for Support Amidst Separation from Husband Mike Caussin
- Casey Wilson on 15-Month-Old Son Max: 'If I Can Get a Laugh Out of Him, I Feel I'm Really at the Top of My Game'
- WATCH: Find Out If John Krasinski Ever Snooped on an Ex!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 03, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 18
Loose Lips, Bad Notes and An Angry Wife Pose the Question, Who Can Keep a Lid on Princess Pushy?
Princess Michael got in a few licks too. Appearing on TV to promote her, or somebody's, book, she declared her feelings about the Queen's corgis, namely, that they should be shot. And in the current LIFE, she expanded her critique by calling Monaco "a tin-pot principality," dismissing Princess Caroline as "the daughter of a movie star, for God's sake," and protesting (concerning her royal duties), "I was not made to cut ribbons and kiss babies."
Finally, it was like old times. Cried the Daily Mail: "The Queen must slap down this Pushy Princess," and Harold Brookes-Baker of Burke's Peerage concluded, "She will either have to be exiled or put out to grass."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!