Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miranda Lambert Heads Home to Texas for Thanksgiving: 'Nothing Beats a Note from Mom'
- All Grown Up: How Sasha and Malia Obama Have Changed Since Dad Took Office
- VIDEO: Eagles of Death Metal Recall Horror of Paris Terror Attacks: We 'Immediately Knew Something Was Wrong'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 10, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 19
Thanks to High-Tech Toyland, You Can Now Talk to the Animals and They'll Talk Right Back
When these toys talk, they're talking big bucks, from $60 for Galoob's Smarty Bear, $65 for Hasbro's Bingo Bear and Monkgomery Monkey to $70 for Coleco's Wrinkles and Galoob's Baby Talk.
Child psychologist Susan Youdovin thinks the toys are good because "they use imagination on a higher level." Angela Bourdon, of the giant Toys "R" Us chain, says she expects the talking toys to be big sellers this Christmas. "The whole category is new, exciting and different," she says. "Parents are entertained as well as the children."
So if it's the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature is stirring, not even a mouse—be thankful and enjoy the quiet. By next morning, it will be bedlam.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!