Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside Terra Jolé and Joe Gnoffo's Country Chic Wedding (PHOTOS)
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- WikiLeaks' Chelsea Manning Insists She's Not 'A Radical' In Rare Interview From Prison
- TV Judge Joe Brown Completes 5-Day Jail Sentence for Contempt of Court: 'I Would Do It Again'
- One More Selfie, Please! Kourtney Kardashian Snaps Photo with Mom Kris Jenner's Boyfriend Corey Gamble
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 10, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 19
Backs to the Future
Bouncy, Billowy or Bare, a New View Dominates the Fashion Forefront
Why indeed. It was Christian Lacroix, the playful couturier of the House of Patou, who earlier this year caught the fancy of the high-fashion world with billowy bustles and jaunty rear-end accoutrements. Suddenly it became important to look smashing coming and going.
Most designers think that the back is an underrated female asset. "There's nothing sexier than a dress that's completely covered in the front and completely cut out in the back," says Bob Mackie. Still, there's bound to be grumbling from some men who find the change of focus, well, backward.
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!