Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tyler Baltierra Chooses Filming Teen Mom OG Over Relationship with Daughter Carly and Her Adoptive Parents
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Final Five's MTV VMAs Dresses Are Nearly as Sparkly as Their Olympic Leotards
- Catfish's Nev Schulman Nuzzles Fiancpée's Bare Baby Belly on MTV VMAs Red Carpet
- Let Us See Your Halo! Beyoncé Is an Angel in Wings and $12.5 Million in Diamonds at VMAs
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 10, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 19
Backs to the Future
Bouncy, Billowy or Bare, a New View Dominates the Fashion Forefront
Why indeed. It was Christian Lacroix, the playful couturier of the House of Patou, who earlier this year caught the fancy of the high-fashion world with billowy bustles and jaunty rear-end accoutrements. Suddenly it became important to look smashing coming and going.
Most designers think that the back is an underrated female asset. "There's nothing sexier than a dress that's completely covered in the front and completely cut out in the back," says Bob Mackie. Still, there's bound to be grumbling from some men who find the change of focus, well, backward.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!