Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner – Not Even Roombas (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Find Out if This 30-Something Woman Will Get Alzheimer's By Age 65
- William Shatner Pays Tribute Leonard Nimoy on Twitter After Missing His Funeral
- Dot-Marie On Glee Transgender Character: 'I Looked Like My Brother'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 10, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 19
Backs to the Future
Bouncy, Billowy or Bare, a New View Dominates the Fashion Forefront
Why indeed. It was Christian Lacroix, the playful couturier of the House of Patou, who earlier this year caught the fancy of the high-fashion world with billowy bustles and jaunty rear-end accoutrements. Suddenly it became important to look smashing coming and going.
Most designers think that the back is an underrated female asset. "There's nothing sexier than a dress that's completely covered in the front and completely cut out in the back," says Bob Mackie. Still, there's bound to be grumbling from some men who find the change of focus, well, backward.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!