Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lena Dunham Reverse-Body Shames Donald Trump at Democratic Convention: 'According to Him, My Body Is Probably, Like, a 2'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Gold Medalist Kami Craig Told Her Mom She Was Going to the Olympics (When She Was 5 Years Old!)
- Tennis Star Chris Evert Blames Menopause for Her Divorce from Olympian Andy Mill
- Leonardo DiCaprio and New Flame Nina Agdal Party with Tobey Maguire on a Yacht in Ibiza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 10, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 19
Backs to the Future
Bouncy, Billowy or Bare, a New View Dominates the Fashion Forefront
Why indeed. It was Christian Lacroix, the playful couturier of the House of Patou, who earlier this year caught the fancy of the high-fashion world with billowy bustles and jaunty rear-end accoutrements. Suddenly it became important to look smashing coming and going.
Most designers think that the back is an underrated female asset. "There's nothing sexier than a dress that's completely covered in the front and completely cut out in the back," says Bob Mackie. Still, there's bound to be grumbling from some men who find the change of focus, well, backward.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!