Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate and Prince William Headed to Scotland – with the Kids!
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- Wow! Khloé Kardashian Flaunts Her Tiny Midsection in Waist-Training Selfie (Photo)
- These Floating Pearl Earrings Are Serious Multitaskers
- This Isn't About Pity:' Model Shaun Ross's Experience Helping Tanzanian Refugees with Albinism
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 15, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 24
Stiffing the Graveyard Shift, Jimmy Breslin Fires Abc
Unaccustomed to being canceled, ABC maintains that it had already decided to ax Breslin at the same time that Breslin penned his public resignation. ("What a coincidence!" says a sardonic Breslin.) ABC executives say they love the streetwise show, which was praised by TV critics. The problem, they claimed, was "clearance," meaning that, by the time ABC informed local stations of its late-night plans, the stations had already scheduled other programs in Breslin's planned midnight slot.
Bitter but unbowed, Breslin is back in his pre-TV element. "I can't believe the network guys couldn't stand up to their own stations," he says, smoking a cigar and resting his feet on a garbage can in his paper-strewn office. "After TV, the Daily News building looks like it's covered with ivy."
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!