Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Saoirse Ronan Bonded with Jamie Foster Over the Pressures of Navigating Hollywood as a Former Child Star
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Beyoncé's Halftime Show Style Scores Huge Points
- The Good Wife Is Ending – and Twitter Is Freaking Out
- From SI: Twitter thinks Clete Blakeman is Really Handsome
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 15, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 24
Stiffing the Graveyard Shift, Jimmy Breslin Fires Abc
Unaccustomed to being canceled, ABC maintains that it had already decided to ax Breslin at the same time that Breslin penned his public resignation. ("What a coincidence!" says a sardonic Breslin.) ABC executives say they love the streetwise show, which was praised by TV critics. The problem, they claimed, was "clearance," meaning that, by the time ABC informed local stations of its late-night plans, the stations had already scheduled other programs in Breslin's planned midnight slot.
Bitter but unbowed, Breslin is back in his pre-TV element. "I can't believe the network guys couldn't stand up to their own stations," he says, smoking a cigar and resting his feet on a garbage can in his paper-strewn office. "After TV, the Daily News building looks like it's covered with ivy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!