Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Had a Short Cameo in a 2000 Playboy 'Centerfold' Video
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Paris Jackson Enjoys PDA-Filled Vacation with Boyfriend Michael Snoddy
- Former Power Rangers Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Denies Killing His Roommate with a Sword
- Family Love! Tracee Ellis Ross Shares Cute Snapshot of Mom Diana Ross and Sisters
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 16, 1987
- Vol. 27
- No. 7
Jobs Too Frantic? City Living Just Too Much? Rent a Cozy Rural Hideaway Like Andy and Fergie Did
Actually, the yellow stone house was second choice. The couple really loved one belonging to Rod Stewart's manager, but the Queen, mindful of hard times nationwide, declared it too pricey and unseemly. So Andy and his bride settled for the much less showy Chideock Manor, the rent for which, as a courtesy, was set at $350 a week—about half the going rate.
The really good news for the Queen, however, is that Fergie reportedly has promised her another grandchild this year. The new house even has a statue of a stork in its courtyard, although the bird is holding a turtle, not a baby, in its beak. The bad news for Fergie is there isn't a fish-and-chips place in town, and despite her newly-svelte figure, she is a fish-and-chips nut. Don't worry. "If Andy wants to order some on his way home," says Graham Davies, a restaurateur three miles distant, "we'll have them ready when he comes past." Two F & C Royals to go, luv.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!