Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Five Designers Would Redecorate the White House for President Clinton or President Trump
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Man's Car Towed After He Posts Video of 5-Year-Old Son Doing a Burnout
- 18 People Reveal the Creepiest Things They've Ever Woken Up to
- Tennessee the Turtle! Reese Witherspoon Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 13, 1987
- Vol. 27
- No. 15
Jaclyn Smith gave her 16-month-old angel, Spencer Margaret, a boost in style at a Beverly Hills mother-daughter fashion show benefiting the Young Musicians Foundation.
Ali MacGraw's handsome escort to a Hollywood film festival was her look-alike son, Josh, 16, from her own love story with ex-husband and movie producer Robert Evans.
As Prince Andrew stood by, Fergie displayed the downside of being the Duchess of York as she greeted King Fahd of Saudi Arabia during his state visit to Britain.
Julian Lennon turned up at an L.A. party with Robert Wagner's fetching daughter Katie, who has been dating Dweezil Zappa. She and Lennon are reportedly just friends. Oh.
Catherine Deneuve (right) had the good scents to hype her new perfume at Nell's, the hot Manhattan club run by Nell Campbell (center). Raquel Welch caught a whiff.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!