Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rob Kardashian Throwback Photo Zeroes in on Weight Gain: 'Started Right Here With These Milkshakes'
- Read the Cover Story:
Josh Duggar's Shocking Double Life
- FROM SI: Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins Dies at 58
- Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Recap: LuAnn and Heather Learn the True Meaning of 'Girl Code'
- Lil' Kim's Purple Pasty! Gaga's Meat Dress! A VMA Fashion Retrospective
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 20, 1987
- Vol. 27
- No. 16
Picks and Pans Review: Where the Fast Lane Ends
With all due respect to the Oaks' no-doubt-about-it success, it is just as well that they're rebuilding. The recent departure of William Lee Golden, the group's baritone since 1965, wasn't your standard "artistic differences" charade. The group's three other singers voted to fire Golden, announcing he was "always conflicting personally or musically." If Golden's long hair and absorption in American Indian culture hadn't brought those conflicts to the breaking point, his 1986 solo album probably would have. And if that hadn't, this listless record certainly should have. It is understandable that the quartet has so little cohesiveness on this album. Oaks fans nonetheless are likely to be disappointed. There's one pleasant tune, It Takes a Little Rain (To Make Love Grow). Still, when the highlight of an LP by a hard-core country group is a guest vocal by R&B singer Patti LaBelle, it suggests something is rotten in the state of Tennessee. (MCA)
- Ralph Novak,
- Mary Shaughnessy.
August 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!