Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 18, 1987
- Vol. 27
- No. 20
Take a Ganda at This Panda, the Queen of China's Bear Market and Now the Zoo's Who of N.y.c.
Zoo officials are hoping that the first pandas in New York since 1951 will draw 2,000 people an hour this summer. Such numbers don't faze Yong Yong, who feted a crowd of 400,000 at the Peking Zoo last May Day. In fact, she seems to be getting a bit jaded by all the attention. "Ling Ling is a lot more playful," says James Doherty, the zoo's general curator. "Yong Yong? Well, she spent two months in Los Angeles during the Olympics and two more in San Francisco. It's like she's done it all before."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!