Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kelly Osbourne Remembers Life Lessons from Joan Rivers on Anniversary of Her Death
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- VIDEO: Terminally Ill Single Mom Fights to Live and Die Her Way
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Introduces Daughter Ariah: 'She's My Mini-Me'
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Shares Sweet Photo in Celebration of Upcoming Wedding Anniversary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 18, 1987
- Vol. 27
- No. 20
Take a Ganda at This Panda, the Queen of China's Bear Market and Now the Zoo's Who of N.y.c.
Zoo officials are hoping that the first pandas in New York since 1951 will draw 2,000 people an hour this summer. Such numbers don't faze Yong Yong, who feted a crowd of 400,000 at the Peking Zoo last May Day. In fact, she seems to be getting a bit jaded by all the attention. "Ling Ling is a lot more playful," says James Doherty, the zoo's general curator. "Yong Yong? Well, she spent two months in Los Angeles during the Olympics and two more in San Francisco. It's like she's done it all before."
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!