Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Kesha and Zedd Release New Collaboration 'True Colors'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Anderson Cooper Answers That Live! Co-Host Question We're All Wondering About
- Inside the Hunger Games Auction: Over $1 Million in Props and Costumes to Be Sold
- 6 Simple Steps for Taking a Flawless Selfie (#Nofilter Necessary)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 25, 1987
- Vol. 27
- No. 21
For Sale: the Gloved One's Cast-Off Main Squeeze
De Borondy, 52, is asking $1,500 for the snake, whose name is unknown because Laszlo forgot to ask Michael what he had named it. Jackson bought the snake two years ago, kept it for a year, then asked de Borondy to board it for him for a year. Then two months ago de Borondy got a letter from Jackson's manager asking him to dispose of the python. De Borondy also got a letter from Jackson's attorney threatening legal action if he didn't stop advertising the rejected reptile as Michael Jackson's. "I am not selling Michael Jackson," says de Borondy. "I am selling his pet."
Well, maybe he is, and maybe he isn't. "I really don't care if I sell it or not," says de Borondy. "People come into the shop just to look at it." And, if the right buyer doesn't come along, de Borondy says with a wink, there's this female python who would be a perfect mate for old What's-His-Name.
Psst! Wanna buy a baby python whose father once belonged to Michael Jackson?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!