Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 25, 1987
- Vol. 27
- No. 21
For Sale: the Gloved One's Cast-Off Main Squeeze
De Borondy, 52, is asking $1,500 for the snake, whose name is unknown because Laszlo forgot to ask Michael what he had named it. Jackson bought the snake two years ago, kept it for a year, then asked de Borondy to board it for him for a year. Then two months ago de Borondy got a letter from Jackson's manager asking him to dispose of the python. De Borondy also got a letter from Jackson's attorney threatening legal action if he didn't stop advertising the rejected reptile as Michael Jackson's. "I am not selling Michael Jackson," says de Borondy. "I am selling his pet."
Well, maybe he is, and maybe he isn't. "I really don't care if I sell it or not," says de Borondy. "People come into the shop just to look at it." And, if the right buyer doesn't come along, de Borondy says with a wink, there's this female python who would be a perfect mate for old What's-His-Name.
Psst! Wanna buy a baby python whose father once belonged to Michael Jackson?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!