Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 05:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 25, 1987
- Vol. 27
- No. 21
For Sale: the Gloved One's Cast-Off Main Squeeze
De Borondy, 52, is asking $1,500 for the snake, whose name is unknown because Laszlo forgot to ask Michael what he had named it. Jackson bought the snake two years ago, kept it for a year, then asked de Borondy to board it for him for a year. Then two months ago de Borondy got a letter from Jackson's manager asking him to dispose of the python. De Borondy also got a letter from Jackson's attorney threatening legal action if he didn't stop advertising the rejected reptile as Michael Jackson's. "I am not selling Michael Jackson," says de Borondy. "I am selling his pet."
Well, maybe he is, and maybe he isn't. "I really don't care if I sell it or not," says de Borondy. "People come into the shop just to look at it." And, if the right buyer doesn't come along, de Borondy says with a wink, there's this female python who would be a perfect mate for old What's-His-Name.
Psst! Wanna buy a baby python whose father once belonged to Michael Jackson?
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!