Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- Controversial Artist Debuts New Painting of Pregnant Princess Kate Outside St. Mary's Hospital (PHOTO)
- Soleil Moon Frye: Mila and Ashton's Daughter Is 'Absolutely Beautiful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 01, 1987
- Vol. 27
- No. 22
If Your School's Most (or Least) Likely Succeeded, Hang on to That Mildewed Yearbook—it's Golden
In Fairfield, Iowa, freelance writer Walter A. Day Jr., 38, deals in celebrity yearbooks as a sideline. He has collected dozens by first identifying a celeb's alma mater, then tracking down classmates willing to part—for a price—with their copies. His most expensive purchase: a $1,000 Elvis Presley (1953 Humes High, Memphis). Day usually sells his books to collectors and dealers for $350 to $950 apiece, though he has refused $5,000 for a JFK (1935 Choate School). On June 25 he will auction a batch including one with a photo of Oliver "Larry" North with the quote, borrowed from Shakespeare, "I am not only witty in myself but the cause that wit is in other men."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!