Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Fatal Victim of Hoboken Train Crash Identified as 34-Year-Old Married Mother Fabiola Bittar de Kroon
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Teresa Giudice Says Husband Joe Has Lost 35 Lbs. in Prison by Doing '1,000 Sit-Ups a Day'
- Ozzy Osbourne's Ex-Mistress Michelle Pugh Files Complaint Against His Daughter Kelly for Allegedly Targeting Her for 'Financial Gain'
- FROM EW: Inside Maren Morris' Country Revolution
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 01, 1987
- Vol. 27
- No. 22
If Your School's Most (or Least) Likely Succeeded, Hang on to That Mildewed Yearbook—it's Golden
In Fairfield, Iowa, freelance writer Walter A. Day Jr., 38, deals in celebrity yearbooks as a sideline. He has collected dozens by first identifying a celeb's alma mater, then tracking down classmates willing to part—for a price—with their copies. His most expensive purchase: a $1,000 Elvis Presley (1953 Humes High, Memphis). Day usually sells his books to collectors and dealers for $350 to $950 apiece, though he has refused $5,000 for a JFK (1935 Choate School). On June 25 he will auction a batch including one with a photo of Oliver "Larry" North with the quote, borrowed from Shakespeare, "I am not only witty in myself but the cause that wit is in other men."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!