Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shahs of Sunset's Mike Shouhed Is Married! See What the Bride (and His Castmates!) Wore
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Are You Ready for Jurassic World?
- Amanda Knox's Ex Raffaele Sollecito: 'I Believed in Her Innocence'
- From EW: Game of Thrones's Maisie Williams to Guest Star on Doctor Who
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 01, 1987
- Vol. 27
- No. 22
If Your School's Most (or Least) Likely Succeeded, Hang on to That Mildewed Yearbook—it's Golden
In Fairfield, Iowa, freelance writer Walter A. Day Jr., 38, deals in celebrity yearbooks as a sideline. He has collected dozens by first identifying a celeb's alma mater, then tracking down classmates willing to part—for a price—with their copies. His most expensive purchase: a $1,000 Elvis Presley (1953 Humes High, Memphis). Day usually sells his books to collectors and dealers for $350 to $950 apiece, though he has refused $5,000 for a JFK (1935 Choate School). On June 25 he will auction a batch including one with a photo of Oliver "Larry" North with the quote, borrowed from Shakespeare, "I am not only witty in myself but the cause that wit is in other men."
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!