Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Your Favorite YouTube Ladies Are Going on Tour Together
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Bow Down! Here's What You Need to Know About Vine Star Zach King (And Secrets of His Incredible Illusionist Videos)
- 'We're from out of Town:' 11 Things You Didn't Know About National Lampoon's Vacation
- FROM EW: Zayn Malik Signs with RCA, Says He Left One Direction to 'Show You Who I Really Am'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 29, 1987
- Vol. 27
- No. 26
Skinny on the Mini
A User's Guide to Living with Miniskirts, Including Helpful Tips on How Not to Get Caught Short
The awful truth is minis look best on perfect legs, defined by model Claire Estep—who is paid to know—as those that are "not too fat or too thin and are free of hairs, scars, varicose veins and other blemishes." Women who fall short of perfection, i.e., just about everyone except models, should wear dark panty hose, advises designer Adrienne Vittadini, "to slim and camouflage the leg." Beyond that, warns fashion maverick Betsey Johnson, "remember what your underwear looks like when you're wearing short."
In short, what you wear is not as important as how you wear it. As a favor to the new crop of mini wearers (and as a refresher course for their moms), we offer this primer for maneuvering through the day-to-day mini minefield. You'll thank us for this someday.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!