Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bryan Cranston, Susan Lucci and More React to All My Children Creator Agnes Nixon's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Donald Trump on Alicia Machado's Miss Universe Reign: 'I Saved Her Job'
- José Fernández's Pregnant Girlfriend Maria Arias Makes First Public Appearance Since His Death at Memorial Service
- Utah Man Allegedly Held Teen in Shed For Six Weeks, Forcing Her to Perform Sex Acts for Food and Water
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 24, 1987
- Vol. 28
- No. 8
Picks and Pans Review: Star Search to Stardom
A Checklist of This Week's Noteworthy Tv Shows, Movies, Books, Records and Other Happenings
But here is an amateur show that's slicker, more packed with talent and more entertaining than the pros' shows above. Star Search visits more than 30 of its champs from the past in this two-hour alumni special. Sure, there's silliness. We hear Star Search spokesmodels list their commercials and guest gigs: "I did a segment of Runaway with the Rich and Famous." But we also see good performances by some of the real discoveries the series has made in its four years: Sam Harris, a better for all times; Sawyer Brown, a group with three albums; and comics Sinbad of The Redd Foxx Show and Rosie O'Donnell of Gimme a Break. Let's give these kids a hand, huh?
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!