Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 4 Outfits in 1 Day: See Jennifer Lawrence's Glam Cannes Style
- Kate's Royal Lookalike Speaks: My Life Has Totally Changed!
- What's Kate Bosworth's Favorite Dish to Cook & Reality Show to Watch?
- Justin & Selena Get Cozy in Vegas Before Billboard Awards
- Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Spoof His 'Marriage-Is-Work' Oscar Speech on SNL
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday May 19, 2013 02:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 24, 1987
- Vol. 28
- No. 8
Dressing for Camelot
From the Grand Inaugural Galas to the Last White House Days, Jackie Kennedy's Brilliant Fashion Designer Did Her Sometimes Imperious Bidding and Became a Trusted Family Friend
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!