Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Aunt of Teen Who Killed Himself After Friend Allegedly Encouraged Him Shares Heartbreak: 'There's a Hole in Our Family'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Kellan Lutz Does Crazy Workout Hanging Off a Cliff, Warns 'Don't Try This at Home'
- High School Throws Tom Hanks-Themed Homecoming, Hanks Vows to Contribute
- Steven Spielberg: The Age of Hollywood Superhero Blockbusters Won't Last Forever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1987
- Vol. 28
- No. 20
Having judged the sartorial tastes of others, our panelists then graded themselves (on a scale of 0 to 10) and offered a few fashion tips of their own.
Vittadini: "I'd say I vary between a 9 and a 9½ when I feel great, and I try not to go below a 7. Beautiful accessories are a must for me. My best purchase lately was an alligator pocketbook."
Scaasi: "I give myself a 10 for effort. I don't think I could look any better than I do. You must be able to look in the mirror and say, 'This is terrible' or 'That's great.' That's the hardest thing to do."
Janowitz: "For a long time I bought all my clothes at a thrift store. I give myself a 3."
Ford: "I break with tradition very slowly. The last trend I adopted for myself was blazers with white turtleneck shirts. But that was 20 years ago."
Beasley: "My favorite earrings are two Mexican beer bottle caps with a picture of the Mona Lisa on top of one and a picture of her body on the other, strung together. I like one-of-a-kind things."
Cassini: "I'm an adventurer. On myself, I try to have lines that are becoming to my body. Fashion is only something that's done to make us more confident. After all, naked we'd be much less confident."
Even the publisher can't argue with that conclusion.
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!