Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nick Gordon Assembles a High-Profile Legal Team as Bobbi Kristina Brown Remains in Hospice Care
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- It's a Girl! Justin Baldoni Welcomes a Daughter
- Michelle Obama Throws a Girl Scouts Slumber Party on the White House Lawn
- A Brief History: the Biggest Celebrity Splits Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1987
- Vol. 28
- No. 20
In a Year That Was Filled with Frou-Frou and Follies, Some Special Cases Merit a Footnote.
Newcomer Spuds MacKenzie took best of breed. He never makes a fashion mistake. Here it's a classic yachting blazer and white flannels. "Definitely the best-dressed man you've shown me," says Cassini.
[Three Thumbs Up]
Janowitz calls her an "Amish garage mechanic," but Tammy Faye Bakker still has improved. She has shed at least one layer of mascara and yards of ruffles to look more like Real Folks. Cassini found "nothing wrong" with this plain, nearly Maoist denim jumpsuit—high praise considering her reputation as a one-woman theme park.
[Four Thumbs Down]
Once Joan Collins' knight in shining amour, Peter Holm is now a lonely guy in a shiny suit that most judges felt he'd outgrown. Ford calls the outfit "just ridiculous." Janowitz says Holm looks like "a Vegas piano-bar singer or third-rate gangster. One has to admire the splendid hideous-ness of it." C'mon, Joan, spring for one more suit.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!