Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
- Gunman Among at Least 2 Dead in Texas Shooting That Left 6 Injured: 'They Were Shooting Randomly, Just at Whoever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 07, 1987
- Vol. 28
- No. 23
Double or Nothing
Gambling That Their Love Is Here to Stay, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore Hit Vegas to Get Seriously Married
Yes, Willis, 32, the smirkaleck star of Moonlighting, has up and married his constant companion of the last several months. Moore, 25, is the whiskey-voiced brunet who spent most of 1986 swearing that she and then-fiancé Emilio Estevez were going to tie the knot real soon. The actress, best known for St. Elmo's Fire and About Last Night..., was married in the early '80s to Freddy Moore, a rock musician; Bruce had always been a single guy.
Single yes, lonely no. In marrying Willis, Moore has taken out of circulation one very active Hollywood bachelor. Their romance took off when Moore, having split with Estevez last winter, switched from hanging out with Brat Packers at downtown clubs to the bar at the Improvisation, a West Hollywood comedy club that Bruce frequents. One waiter there reports, "He's a real womanizer. Even when he's with Demi, you can tell he's fighting temptation at every moment."
Friends say Demi knows her guy has an eye for the ladies, drinks a little more than he should and enjoys carousing. Nonetheless, as a close friend said only last month, "Some people go through a lot of relationships, and some people get involved. Demi gets involved." That marriage license says Bruce does too.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!