Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's Sweet Anniversary Message to Wife Kim Kardashian: 'The Girl of My Dreams'
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Unusually Buff Kangaroo Intimidates Australian Neighborhood (Video)
- Rachel McAdams Tears Up as She Plays Bridesmaid for Sister Kayleen
- The Bachelorette Recap: Kupah Doesn't Understand Boundaries and Ben Z. Sends Jared to the Hospital
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 07, 1988
- Vol. 29
- No. 9
Monterey Celebrates the Wonder of Jimmy Stewart
The Stewart tribute was the finale of the second annual Monterey (Calif.) Film Festival, which attracted such diverse types as director Roger Vadim, from Paris, and Tab Hunter, from Los Angeles. Stewart was a sweet-tempered honoree until the talk turned to the colorization of old films. "I think it's one of the most disgraceful things that's ever happened," he fumed, perhaps resentful of being turned salmon pink, "and I hope that those connected with it end up flat broke."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!