Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Brown Releases New Song 'What Would You Do' Less Than 24 Hours After Deadly Weapon Arrest
- Read the Cover Story: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: How I Finally Found Happiness
- Britney Spears Says She's Had Her Fair Share of Awkward Dates: 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- 5 Killed as 2 Small Planes Collide Midair in Alaska: Report
- Architect and Contractor in Christmas Day House Fire That Killed 5 Agree to Pay $1.2 Million
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 07, 1988
- Vol. 29
- No. 9
Monterey Celebrates the Wonder of Jimmy Stewart
The Stewart tribute was the finale of the second annual Monterey (Calif.) Film Festival, which attracted such diverse types as director Roger Vadim, from Paris, and Tab Hunter, from Los Angeles. Stewart was a sweet-tempered honoree until the talk turned to the colorization of old films. "I think it's one of the most disgraceful things that's ever happened," he fumed, perhaps resentful of being turned salmon pink, "and I hope that those connected with it end up flat broke."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!