Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Preview: Can Kourtney Trust Scott?
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Derek Hough & Bella Thorne Shine Bright at the New York Spring Spectacular
- Hugh Bonneville Grateful and 'Amazed' That Downton Abbey Lasted Longer Than One Season
- Everything You Need to Know About Rihanna's New Single '#BBHMM'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 07, 1988
- Vol. 29
- No. 9
Monterey Celebrates the Wonder of Jimmy Stewart
The Stewart tribute was the finale of the second annual Monterey (Calif.) Film Festival, which attracted such diverse types as director Roger Vadim, from Paris, and Tab Hunter, from Los Angeles. Stewart was a sweet-tempered honoree until the talk turned to the colorization of old films. "I think it's one of the most disgraceful things that's ever happened," he fumed, perhaps resentful of being turned salmon pink, "and I hope that those connected with it end up flat broke."
March 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!