Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 23, 1988
- Vol. 29
- No. 20
Eric Clapton and Patti Boyd Call It Quits After a Baby Boom—his
Their marriage was complicated from the beginning. He began courting Boyd while she was still married to his old pal Harrison. The story goes that Clapton told his friend, "I'm in love with your wife, what are you going to do about it?" Harrison reportedly replied, "Do whatever you like. It doesn't worry me." In 1974, three years before she and Harrison divorced, Boyd helped Clapton kick a heroin habit and then moved into his Surrey mansion.
According to one report, Patti has moved into a house near Clapton's. Her soon-to-be ex has been spending much of his time in Milan with Del Santo. "He was here just yesterday," said Del Santo two weeks ago. "When he had to leave, the baby cried." She hints that she and Clapton may wed "to do something solid" for the child.
If so, she will discover that the life of a Mrs. Clapton is not uneventful. In March, Alina Morini, 27, a New York-based nightclub singer, told London's Daily Express that she was pregnant by Clapton. Morini claimed that he had admitted paternity in a phone call she taped, although she refused to turn the tapes over to the paper for confirmation. (On the other hand, Morini also claims she's a witch, so you decide.) Manager Roger Forrester told the Express at that time, "Quite honestly, the best thing [Eric] can do in this instance is to keep his mouth shut. He can't win on this one."
Ironically, it was Clapton who once said that his marriage had suffered because he and Boyd couldn't have children. Practicing with others was clearly not a solution.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!