Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Holland Taylor and Sarah Paulson Are Dating, Sources Confirm
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Bryan Cranston Looks Nearly Unrecognizable as Homeless Man on Set of New Film – See His Two Other Looks
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler On Their Decades-Spanning Friendship: We're 'Found' Sisters
- Kyle Richards on Yolanda Foster's Health Crisis: She's 'Just Struggling to Survive'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 23, 1988
- Vol. 29
- No. 20
Give Mark Bourbonnaise a Glider and a Little Cash, and He's Ready to Sample Toronto's High Life
So, shortly before 7 a.m. one recent day, Bourbonnaise leaped off the tower's observation deck, followed immediately by Robertson. Flying their 60-pound gliders over the downtown area and across the shore of Lake Ontario, they made perfect landings at the Toronto Island Airport five minutes later—setting a new record for the highest hang glider flight from a man-made structure. Robertson, a former world gliding champ, found the sojourn very peaceful, "then I looked down and saw all the rush-hour cars backed up." Bourbonnaise thought the trip was definitely worth his while. "When I saw the city below, it was like a dream," he says. "I'd do it again—if I were hired again."
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!