Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- It's a Boy for Sons of Anarchy's Timothy V. Murphy
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones to Possibly End After Eight Seasons, Says HBO
- Melissa McCarthy Debuts New Clothing Line: See Pieces from Her Chic Collection!
- 'Devastated' Nick Gordon Steps Out After Girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death (PHOTO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 06, 1988
- Vol. 29
- No. 22
12-Year-Old Immigrant Cover Girl Milla Jovovich Has Two Legs Up on Her Modeling Competition
Seven years ago Milla's mother, Galina, was a successful actress in the Soviet Union, but her father, Borgi, a Yugoslav and a medical administrator, wanted better opportunities. Because of his citizenship, the family was allowed to leave, and they headed for Beverly Hills. Galina enrolled Milla in acting classes in 1985, and she has had roles in the film Two Moon Junction and in Night Train to Kathmandu, debuting June 5 on the Disney Channel. Already stardom seems kind of ho-hum. "I don't even bother to count my covers," says Milla. "When it comes to models my age, I think I'm it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!