Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Death of New York Dermatologist Not a Homicide, Say Cops
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- It Was Joe Biden Himself Who Leaked His Son Beau's Dying Wish, Sparking 2016 Presidential Speculation: Report
- VIDEO: Brooklyn Beckham Makes His Music Video Debut (and Jumps Off a Roof!) in The Vamps' 'Wake Me Up'
- Princess Charlotte's Grandma Carole Middleton Shops the Baby Racks in London
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 20, 1988
- Vol. 29
- No. 24
Unlike Victoria, the Queen Was Amused When Tony Buckmaster Outstripped the Field at the Derby
Prancing about on the hallowed turf, the buck-naked Buckmaster, 49, waved cheerfully to the royal box. The Queen quickly caught herself in mid-titter and looked modestly away. But Princess Anne, renowned for her earthy hilarity, and the Queen Mum, 88 in August, were less reserved; they grinned and giggled at the streaker's antics.
"I'm only doing this for charity," shouted Buckmaster when the police finally collared him. "I've made a fortune." Buckmaster, a builder from Essex, was later fined $100 for disorderly conduct, and the supposed recipient of his charity, the Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children, disavowed any connection with him.
Meanwhile, Buckmaster thoroughly upstaged the true winner of the Derby: Kahyasi, a Thoroughbred owned by the Aga Khan and ridden by jockey Ray Cochrane. And a policeman who covered Buckmaster's private parts with his hat—to save the Queen from embarrassment, he said—expressed his devout wish for a new one. Said the disconcerted bobby: "I don't fancy putting this helmet on my head anymore."
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!