Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 27, 1988
- Vol. 29
- No. 25
At 6, Britain's Prince William Is Feeling His Age and Showing Signs of Premature Erudition
Obviously he was just keeping in practice. William Arthur Philip Louis turns 6 on June 21. As if to underscore Wills's new maturity, his 3-year-old brother, Harry, acted particularly childishly for his grandmother's birthday, sticking out his tongue at the crowd back at Buckingham Palace. Big brother, meanwhile, appeared to flirt with his girl relatives, including Lady Gabriella, 7, Lady Rose, 8, and Lady Davina, 10, and is reported to be advanced in other areas too. "William has been able to read for some time now," a royal aide said recently. "He can pick up a newspaper and understand almost all of it. Only the longest words defeat him."
Yet William's attainments have not made him a drudge. He and Harry recently returned from a vacation—without their folks—on England's Isles of Scilly. There they spent the Scilly season digging for crabs in the sand.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!