Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Queen Latifah: 'I Don't Find Being Gay or Lesbian to Be a Character Flaw'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Kris Jenner Is 'Trying to Be a Good Friend' to Bruce, Kathie Lee Gifford Says
- Kim Richards: I Drank '2 Inches' of Liquor the Night of My Arrest
- Officers Reportedly Injured as Violence in Baltimore Continues After Funeral for Freddie Gray
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 27, 1988
- Vol. 29
- No. 25
At 6, Britain's Prince William Is Feeling His Age and Showing Signs of Premature Erudition
Obviously he was just keeping in practice. William Arthur Philip Louis turns 6 on June 21. As if to underscore Wills's new maturity, his 3-year-old brother, Harry, acted particularly childishly for his grandmother's birthday, sticking out his tongue at the crowd back at Buckingham Palace. Big brother, meanwhile, appeared to flirt with his girl relatives, including Lady Gabriella, 7, Lady Rose, 8, and Lady Davina, 10, and is reported to be advanced in other areas too. "William has been able to read for some time now," a royal aide said recently. "He can pick up a newspaper and understand almost all of it. Only the longest words defeat him."
Yet William's attainments have not made him a drudge. He and Harry recently returned from a vacation—without their folks—on England's Isles of Scilly. There they spent the Scilly season digging for crabs in the sand.
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!