Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sam Smith Cancels More Tour Dates, Heads to U.S. for Treatment
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 27- May 3, 2015
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Skip Met Gala Theme, Go Gothic
- Jennifer Lopez Leaves Her Underwear at Home, Hits Met Gala Red Carpet in Sexy Dragon Dress
- Miley Cyrus Debuts Ice-Blue Hair at Met Gala
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 19, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 24
A Day for Heroes
On a Warm and Spirited Sunday, Hollywood Celebrates Elizabeth Glaser by Raising Cash for Pediatric Aids
Secure in that knowledge, everyone had the kind of good time that Elizabeth had meant the picnic to be. As R&B music blared, kids romped and parents mingled with the stars. "I would do this every month," said Courteney Cox Arquette.
But it was one of the youngest guests who best captured the urgency of the event. Eleven-year-old Hydeia Broadbent, one of many HIV-positive children on hand, tearfully read a poem she had written for Glaser. "One day we'll all be together," she said. "It just isn't my time yet."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!