Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Pitt Talks Going Up Against George Clooney for Movie Rights: 'It Can Get Competitive'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Find Out Which Glee Alums Are Waiting for That American Horror Story Casting Call
- Welcome to the Future: Amazon Previews Drone Delivery Service (VIDEO)
- How You Doin? Wendy Williams, 51, Shows Off 50-Lb. Weight Loss in Sexy, Cleavage-Baring Swimsuit
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 19, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 24
A Day for Heroes
On a Warm and Spirited Sunday, Hollywood Celebrates Elizabeth Glaser by Raising Cash for Pediatric Aids
Secure in that knowledge, everyone had the kind of good time that Elizabeth had meant the picnic to be. As R&B music blared, kids romped and parents mingled with the stars. "I would do this every month," said Courteney Cox Arquette.
But it was one of the youngest guests who best captured the urgency of the event. Eleven-year-old Hydeia Broadbent, one of many HIV-positive children on hand, tearfully read a poem she had written for Glaser. "One day we'll all be together," she said. "It just isn't my time yet."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!