Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- New Jersey Man Charged in Murder of His Parents After They Were Found Beaten to Death in Their Home
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Rob Lowe on After His Comedy Central Roast: 'I'm Just Glad There's Something Left of Me'
- John Krasinski on Date Nights and Raising Daughters with 'Amazing Wife' Emily Blunt: 'It's Important to Preserve Your Relationship'
- WATCH: How to Wear a Maxi Dress at Any Size, With Katie Sturino of 12ish Style
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 19, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 24
There's Room in Jack Condon's Heart—and in His Mini-Museum—for Every One of the Angels
Condon has always been on the side of the Angels. He was 11 and already a Kate Jackson fan (from her stint on The Rookies) when the series premiered. "I saw an ad in TV Guide for a new show they said was full of mystery, intrigue and adventure," he recalls. "I made sure I was home to watch it." Home was Waltham, Mass., where Condon lived with his widowed mother, Joyce, a psychiatric nurse, and his older brother and sister. (His father, Joseph, a Polaroid executive, died when Jack was 4.) Drawn by virtues other than their celebrated jiggle ("I loved the way they worked together to solve crimes"), he saved the Angels' first TV Guide cover a few months later—and everything else since. In high school even his classmates chipped in. "They used to give me their Angels bubblegum cards," he says.
A sales rep for a gift-wrap firm, Condon, a bachelor, was transferred from Belleville, N.J., to L.A. in 1990. Since then he's gotten to meet all the Angels, except Roberts, and show them photos of his Angels merchandise. "They were pretty excited," he says. "They said they used to get royalty checks and never knew what for." Still, Condon considers his collection far from complete. "I'm having so much fun," he says. "There's always something new to look for." Anybody got a Charlie's Angels walkie-talkie for sale?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!