Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Texas Authorities Giving Space to Dad Who Witnessed Wife Kill Their Daughters: 'He Was Obviously in Shock'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- There's a Reason Khloé Kardashian Avoids Bikinis at All Costs
- Daughter Killed by Texas Mom Was Scared About Guns in the House Given Mom's Mental State: 'She Felt So Unsafe,' Says Friend
- West Wing Stars Say Josh and Donna Would 'of Course' Still Be Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 19, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 24
Winning a Tony
Melanie Griffith Says Goodbye Don, Hello Don Juan
That's just as well, since the lovers weren't offering any words to describe their relationship—having, it seemed, better things to do with their lips. "They were really lovey-dovey," says a crew member who saw them backstage. "They kissed goodbye, kissed hello, kissed for good luck."
The smooching began last month in Miami Beach, where the two were filming the comedy Two Much, in which Banderas pretends to be identical twins in order to woo both Griffith and Darryl Hannah. "Melanie was joyous when she was around him," says a woman who worked on the set. "He sings and dances, plays the guitar, does everything and anything—he's fun. It's not hard to see why she fell for him." Johnson, 44, flew in from L.A. for a few cordial visits, but as soon as he left, the romance was back in gear. Eventually they were necking between takes.
The actress is now back in Aspen, where the dismantling of the Johnson-Griffith household proceeds in "a sober manner," says Mintz. (Details of the custody arrangement for their daughter, Dakota, 5, are undisclosed.) And Banderas is bidding adios to his nine-year marriage to actress Ana Leza. A Banderas representative doesn't care to say more. "I'm sure," she says, "you'll see Antonio and Melanie together at other events in the future."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!