Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 26, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 25
If You've Got the Cash, Christie's Hollywood Auction Has the Stash
So is the name James Dean. He may be the Rebel Without a Pulse, but his possessions are highly collectible. The Christie's items being sold by a Dean intimate include an unsigned marriage certificate on which Dean is believed to have written the name of his flame, actress Pier Angeli. Packaged with Dean's prayer book, it's expected to bring $3,000 to $5,000.
Who buys this stuff? People like retired British banker David Roberts, 52, who plans to bid on a sequined Marilyn Monroe gown ($20,000-$30,000). "If I don't get it, I'll get Carole Lombard's toothpick," he jokes. No, that's not really on sale—but he can pick up Jean Harlow's powder puff for about $2,000.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!