Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Best Celebrity Food Photos of the Week
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Get the Sweet Details on Tracy Morgan's 5-Foot-Tall Wedding Cake (PHOTO)
- Bindi Irwin Steps Up to Compete on Dancing with the Stars: 'I've Never Done Anything Like This'
- Find Out Who Stephen Colbert Is Most Excited to Have on The Late Show (Hint: It's Not George Clooney)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 17, 1995
- Vol. 44
- No. 3
After Moonlighting as Ms. Dipesto, She's Delighted to Be Mom
When the show ended in 1989 after four seasons, Beasley retreated to her house in the Hollywood Hills and put her energy into mothering Andréa, "now 7, her son from her 1985-88 marriage to actor Vincent Schiavelli. (A rebound marriage to a French photographer ended in 1994.) "I try to be here when Andréa comes home from school," she says. "And there hasn't been another role that I loved enough to make it worth not being a mom."
Still, Beasley has accepted a handful of TV parts, as well as a role in Dorothy Day, a feature starring Martin Sheen and Moira Kelly, set for fall release. She is also the voice of Roxie the Cow, spokes-animal for a regional dairy. In fact, voice-overs, including children's cartoons, are her favorite gigs these days. "I've been getting to work with my idols," says Beasley breathlessly, "like Lorenzo Music, the voice of Garfield the Cat."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!