Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian Takes the Fourth of July to a Whole New Level with Her Patriotic Outfit
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Billy Joel Marries Alexis Roderick in Surprise Wedding
- Vanessa Williams Ties the Knot with Jim Skrip
- They're Ready for Love: Plain White T's Tim Lopez Weds Jenna Reeves
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 24, 1995
- Vol. 44
- No. 4
Oh, How They Danced on the Night They Were Wed...
Other famous couples have learned to make their honeymoons last by renewing their marriage vows. Barbara Mandrell and hubby Ken Dudney marked 25 years together with a bash that included dancing on their Nashville estate's helicopter pad. After 14 years of marriage, Lisa and Dustin Hoffman celebrated with a Polynesian ceremony in Tahiti. And Baywatch's David Hasselhoff and wife of six years Pamela Bach retied the knot in Hawaii. Which proves, contrary to popular thinking, that not all celebrities change partners every time
they do the wedding march.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!