Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,083 covers and 53,323 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Linda Cardellini Says She's Marrying Her Childhood Crush
- Mama June Explains How to 'Watch 'n Sniff' Honey Boo Boo Premiere
- Jimmy Kimmel Wants to 'Channing All Over Your Tatum' in Hilarious Music Video
- Ron Burgundy Stumbles into the '80s in Anchorman 2 Trailer
- Dolce & Gabbana Convicted of Tax Evasion, Sentenced to Jail Time
On Newsstands Now
- Kim's Delivery Room Drama!
- Katie: A Year After Split
- Princess Kate: Palace's Baby Plan Revealed
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday June 19, 2013 01:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 24, 1995
- Vol. 44
- No. 4
Oh, How They Danced on the Night They Were Wed...
Other famous couples have learned to make their honeymoons last by renewing their marriage vows. Barbara Mandrell and hubby Ken Dudney marked 25 years together with a bash that included dancing on their Nashville estate's helicopter pad. After 14 years of marriage, Lisa and Dustin Hoffman celebrated with a Polynesian ceremony in Tahiti. And Baywatch's David Hasselhoff and wife of six years Pamela Bach retied the knot in Hawaii. Which proves, contrary to popular thinking, that not all celebrities change partners every time
they do the wedding march.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!