Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matt Bomer's Reaction to Channing Tatum's Bromantic Compliments: 'I Blushed'
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out in Body-Hugging Black in N.Y.C.
- Fifty Shades of Cringeworthy? E.L. James Twitter Event Gets Overtaken by Critics
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Title Revealed as Director Says It's 'a More Emotional Movie'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 02, 1995
- Vol. 45
- No. 14
Send in the Clones
On TV, You Can Never Be Too Rich, Too Thin or Look Too Much Like JFK Jr.
[This article contains a table. Please see hardcopy of magazine or PDF.]
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!