Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miranda Lambert Heads Home to Texas for Thanksgiving: 'Nothing Beats a Note from Mom'
- All Grown Up: How Sasha and Malia Obama Have Changed Since Dad Took Office
- VIDEO: Eagles of Death Metal Recall Horror of Paris Terror Attacks: We 'Immediately Knew Something Was Wrong'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 02, 1995
- Vol. 45
- No. 14
Filling the Void
Escaping the Fate of Baghdad, Los Angeles Gets Its Own Planet Hollywood, and the Stars Turn Out to Celebrate
"It's a celebfest, isn't it?" boasted co-owner Bruce Willis, who schmoozed with dozens of fellow stars, including Shaquille O'Neal, Tim Allen, ER's Julianna Margulies, Wesley Snipes and Elton John.
With glass-encased memorabilia—the ax from The Shining, Whoopi Goldberg's gaudy purple-and-green 1993 Oscar dress—serving as the backdrop, the bold and the beautiful bonded. Oprah, who went shopping with Cindy Crawford earlier in the day but passed on the offer to share a dressing room with the übermodel ("I said, 'Are you crazy, Cindy?' "), dished with Patrick Swayze and George Clooney, while in another corner Geena Davis (wearing L.A.'s answer to the sandwich board, a beaded Planet Hollywood-motif dress) and Demi Moore (poured into Rita Hayworth's black strapless sheath from the 1946 movie Gilda) talked jewelry. The mood was so collegial, in fact, even the stars took note. "I don't feel like everyone's glad-handing," said Robert Downey Jr. "It's really personable. It feels kind of cool."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!