Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ozzy Osbourne's Ex-Mistress Michelle Pugh and His Daughter Kelly Reach Settlement
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and Thinks You Should Too
- Why You Shouldn't Panic About This Year's 'Clown Panic'
- DWTS's Wild New Theme: Find Out Which Stars Are Channeling the Beatles and Who's Paying Homage to Michael Jackson
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 30, 1995
- Vol. 44
- No. 18
The Fall Guy
Little Grant Taylor Huff Tumbles 80 Feet Without Injury
As luck had it, Jim and Maria Lindsay were walking their two Siberian huskies along the beach. Maria, 32, an occupational therapist, saw something crash into the surf and realized with a shock that it was a toddler. "He was trying to lift his head, and waves were pulling him down," says Jim, 39, an investment adviser. Jim grabbed the child, gave him to Maria to cradle and dashed to phone 911. When Taylor arrived, paramedics were already treating the boy.
Grant—who had apparently climbed over a fence into the yard of a neighbor with no safety wall—suffered only minor bruises, probably because babies' bones are so elastic, a Quality one emergency-room staffer calls P.B.F.—Positive Bounce Factor. Indeed, Grant easily bounced back to his regular routine of Sesame Street and playing on his scooter. Will he be visiting his grandparents soon? "Not," says his mom, "until they put up a new fence."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!