Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston: Meeting the Parents!
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Big Ang Raiola's Friend Posts Touching Tribute on What Would Have Been the Mob Wives Star's 56th Birthday
- Before Texas Mom Killed Their Two Daughters, Husband Told Her He Wanted a Divorce
- Johnny Depp Steps Out with His Kids in L.A.: He 'Really Missed' Them, Says Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 30, 1995
- Vol. 44
- No. 18
The Fall Guy
Little Grant Taylor Huff Tumbles 80 Feet Without Injury
As luck had it, Jim and Maria Lindsay were walking their two Siberian huskies along the beach. Maria, 32, an occupational therapist, saw something crash into the surf and realized with a shock that it was a toddler. "He was trying to lift his head, and waves were pulling him down," says Jim, 39, an investment adviser. Jim grabbed the child, gave him to Maria to cradle and dashed to phone 911. When Taylor arrived, paramedics were already treating the boy.
Grant—who had apparently climbed over a fence into the yard of a neighbor with no safety wall—suffered only minor bruises, probably because babies' bones are so elastic, a Quality one emergency-room staffer calls P.B.F.—Positive Bounce Factor. Indeed, Grant easily bounced back to his regular routine of Sesame Street and playing on his scooter. Will he be visiting his grandparents soon? "Not," says his mom, "until they put up a new fence."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!