Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- David Bowie’s Longtime Hairstylist Who Introduced Him to Iman Has Died: Reports
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Former Danity Kane Singer Aubrey O'Day Confirms She's Dating Jersey Shore's DJ Pauly D
- Jen Widerstrom's The Biggest Loser Blog: It's Makeover Week with Tim Gunn, 'I Couldn't Care Less About the Weight Loss'
- Does Emma Watson Have a New (American!) Boyfriend?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 24, 1994
- Vol. 42
- No. 17
Picks and Pans Review: Brandy
Fifteen seems to be a hot number these days. First, 15-year-old Aaliyah (who claimed to be 18 when she recently married her Svengali producer R. Kelly) hit the Top 10 of the pop and R&B charts. Now Brandy, also 15, is headed in the same direction. But while everything about Aaliyah screams here-and-now, Brandy's well-groomed blend of gently lilting hip hop and pop-soul has a more timeless appeal. With the poise and sassy confidence of a diva twice her age, Brandy mixes her love songs with tributes to her little brother ("Best Friend"), God ("Give Me You"), the perfect man ("Baby") and older crooners like Aretha and Whitney ("I Dedicate"). While this isn't groundbreaking stuff, Brandy has the pipes to become more than the latest teenage next-big-thing. (Atlantic)
- Jeremy Helligar,
- Randy Vest,
- Mark Lasswell,
- Joanne Kaufman,
- Michael Small,
- Craig Tomashoff.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!