Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shahs of Sunset's Reza Farahan Is Starring in a New Real Estate Series on Bravo
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Iconic French Designer Sonia Rykiel Dies at Age 86
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is Officially Returning to Dancing with the Stars
- Kate Gosselin on Dreams of Becoming a Grandma: 'I Could Essentially Have Sextuplets Again'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 24, 1994
- Vol. 42
- No. 17
Picks and Pans Review: Brandy
Fifteen seems to be a hot number these days. First, 15-year-old Aaliyah (who claimed to be 18 when she recently married her Svengali producer R. Kelly) hit the Top 10 of the pop and R&B charts. Now Brandy, also 15, is headed in the same direction. But while everything about Aaliyah screams here-and-now, Brandy's well-groomed blend of gently lilting hip hop and pop-soul has a more timeless appeal. With the poise and sassy confidence of a diva twice her age, Brandy mixes her love songs with tributes to her little brother ("Best Friend"), God ("Give Me You"), the perfect man ("Baby") and older crooners like Aretha and Whitney ("I Dedicate"). While this isn't groundbreaking stuff, Brandy has the pipes to become more than the latest teenage next-big-thing. (Atlantic)
- Jeremy Helligar,
- Randy Vest,
- Mark Lasswell,
- Joanne Kaufman,
- Michael Small,
- Craig Tomashoff.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!