Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Up, Up and Away! Princess Kate and Prince William Jet to Vancouver on a Sea Plane
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Laurie Hernandez Can't Keep Her Cool When She Has a Surprise Meeting with Tori Kelly
- Taraji P. Henson Fires Back at 50 Cent After Empire Diss: 'Loose Change Makes So Much Unnecessary Noise'
- Ben Higgins: Lauren Bushnell and I 'Don't Want To Be Overwhelmed' at Wedding
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 28, 1994
- Vol. 42
- No. 22
Picks and Pans Review: Cleopatra
The image of Cleopatra sneaking in to meet Caesar rolled in a rug is enough to fire any kid's imagination. This thoughtful biography, with illustrations inspired by mosaics, is meticulous with its sources, striving to tell how we know what we know about the wily Egyptian queen. (Morrow, $15) Ages 7and up
GODDESSES, HEROES AND SHAMANS The Young People's Guide to Mythology
This colorful encyclopedia of legends and mythic creatures takes care to place them in cultural and geographic context. Beyond the familiar Greek and Roman figures, kids will find such formidable figures as Raiden, a Japanese thunder god who "likes nothing more than a young belly to feast on." (Kingfisher, $19.95) Ages 9 and up
- Ben Harte,
- Marlene McCampbell,
- Kristin McMurran,
- Susan Toepfer.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!