Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boy Accidentally Shot Dead by His Older Brother During Target Practice in Ohio
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Ashley Judd Says She Was Sexually Harassed by Studio Executive – and Other Actresses Were, Too: 'We Internalize the Shame'
- VIDEO: From Shirley Bassey to Sam Smith, James Bond Movie Theme Songs – Ranked
- Lauren from Fordham University: Tom Hanks Has Found Your ID and Is Looking for You!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 28, 1994
- Vol. 42
- No. 22
A West Point Pioneer Discovers She's Gay and Quits the Army
Rather than conceal her sexual orientation, Hollen resigned from the Army. "I realized I faced living out the rest of my career constantly equivocating and, on some occasions, perjuring myself," she explains. "I was in tears. Everything I had worked for, I lost. But it would have been an indignity for me to live my life that way."
Now 35 and an environmental consultant in Denver, Hollen, who broke up with her first gay partner last year and is now in another relationship, hasn't fully adjusted to civilian life. "Although I love the work I do," she says, "I miss the military. I wish I were still an officer."
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!