Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Enjoy an Italian Dinner Date in N.Y.C. (PHOTO)
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar Aren't Worried About the Future of 19 Kids and Counting: Source
- 18 Dead in Texas and Oklahoma Floods, 40 Still Missing
- Kevin McEnroe on His Mom Tatum O'Neal: I Thought She Was Choosing Drugs Over Us
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 28, 1994
- Vol. 42
- No. 22
John Zaccaro Jr.
Geraldine Ferraro's Son Puts Drugs in His Past and Pasta in His Present
After serving four months of house arrest in Burlington, Zaccaro got his B.A. from New York City's Hunter College in 1989 and went into the food business in Manhattan, opening the Ravioli Store in 1988 and Cascabel, an 80-seat bistro, in 1992. "I keep an eye on costs and make sure the quality of the food is consistent," he says. In the midst of these culinary endeavors, Zaccaro, who has never been in trouble again, also picked up a law degree from Catholic University in Washington.
"I got a hard lesson at 22," says Zaccaro, who married marketing consultant Anne Elizabeth Rasmussen, 30, in July. "I'm glad it didn't happen when I was 35 or 40, with two kids and a lot more to lose."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!