Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Threatens to Bring Bill Clinton's Former Mistress Gennifer Flowers to Presidential Debate
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FBI Unlikely to Proceed with Brad Pitt Child Abuse Investigation, Source Says
- Charlotte Police Release Footage from Keith Lamont Scott's Death After Days of Protests
- WATCH: Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson Inspires Teens with Her LIVE Original Tour!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 1994
- Vol. 42
- No. 26
A Sultry Supermodel Slays the Waif and Gives Fashion a Shot of '30s Glamor
Nadja's proportions are otherworldly. Most of her 5'll½" belong to her legs. She was dubbed der Starch (the stork) by classmates in West Berlin, where she lived with her banker parents and sister. By 1990, she had caught the eye of a modeling scout. Now, when not doing runway duty, she lives in Paris with her beau, a real estate agent.
Don't tell anyone, but Nadja weighs only 119 lbs. Still, "I have curves," she says. "I look strong, sexy and feminine."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!