Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian Tells Fans 2015 Has Been 'Hands Down the Worst Year of My Life'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- WATCH: Black Friday Is Upon Us - Let this Video Serve as a Reminder to Stay Safe in the Madness!
- Adele Shatters U.S. and Canadian Sales Records With 25 – And She's Not Done Yet
- Now Paul Walker's Father Sues Porsche, Says Car Lacked Safety Features
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 06, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 5
Roger's Soon-to-Be Ex Blames Their Breakup on the Widow Next Door
The woman in question is Christina "Kiki" Tholstrup, 53, the Moores' longtime neighbor in the French Riviera town of Saint Paul de Vence. Moore began spending time alone at his estate there after he was operated on for prostate cancer in 1993 and, as his wife said a year later, "wanted a little time by himself." Tholstrup—a breast-cancer survivor who has been a widow since her husband, Ole, a millionaire industrialist, died of a heart attack in 1991—was apparently a sympathetic friend. "My mother is a wonderful person who naturally attracts people to her," Tholstrup's 25-year-old daughter, also named Christina, said in London's Daily Mirror. "She has no enemies." None, perhaps, except her former neighbor Luisa. "She's not the person I'd like to see with my husband," Mrs. Moore told the British tabloids. "Their mentalities are different."
As much as anyone, Luisa knows that the man who starred as TV's the Saint from 1963 to '69 never really was one. She met Moore in 1961, when he was married to singer Dorothy Squires, and bore Deborah and Geoffrey out of wedlock. As recently as November, Luisa's official position was, "I still love Roger." But last month she said there's "no point feeling bitter. We've split up, and I have to accept it. I hope it's a good year for me. It's got to be better than 1994."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!