Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anthony Bourdain Throws Shade at McDonald's New Artisan Burger: 'Maybe It's Made Up of Ground Up Artisans'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Lance Bass: I Was Touched 'Inappropriately' by a 'Pedophile' While in 'N Sync
- Lena Dunham Reveals Why She Isn't Mad at the 9-Year-Old Who Called Her a 'Whore' on Instagram
- VIDEO: Survivor's Jeff Varner Blasts His Fellow Castaways, 'I Want to Vote Them All Out'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 06, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 5
Roger's Soon-to-Be Ex Blames Their Breakup on the Widow Next Door
The woman in question is Christina "Kiki" Tholstrup, 53, the Moores' longtime neighbor in the French Riviera town of Saint Paul de Vence. Moore began spending time alone at his estate there after he was operated on for prostate cancer in 1993 and, as his wife said a year later, "wanted a little time by himself." Tholstrup—a breast-cancer survivor who has been a widow since her husband, Ole, a millionaire industrialist, died of a heart attack in 1991—was apparently a sympathetic friend. "My mother is a wonderful person who naturally attracts people to her," Tholstrup's 25-year-old daughter, also named Christina, said in London's Daily Mirror. "She has no enemies." None, perhaps, except her former neighbor Luisa. "She's not the person I'd like to see with my husband," Mrs. Moore told the British tabloids. "Their mentalities are different."
As much as anyone, Luisa knows that the man who starred as TV's the Saint from 1963 to '69 never really was one. She met Moore in 1961, when he was married to singer Dorothy Squires, and bore Deborah and Geoffrey out of wedlock. As recently as November, Luisa's official position was, "I still love Roger." But last month she said there's "no point feeling bitter. We've split up, and I have to accept it. I hope it's a good year for me. It's got to be better than 1994."
October 07, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!