Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cha-Ching! See the World's Most Outrageously Expensive Foods
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- What's the One Teeny Thing Nikki Reed & Ian Somerhalder Argue About?
- Watch: Josh Hutcherson Faces Jimmy Fallon in Boozy Hockey Rematch
- True Blood's Stephen Moyer Opens Up About His Addiction to Alcohol
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 6
Lumi Cavazos & Marco Leonardi
"I felt the same," Leonardi says softly. "I told her that I missed something inside of me."
Soon the two were talking incessantly—in a bouillabaisse of Spanish and Italian—via transatlantic phone calls. "The distance made it very hard," recalls Cavazos, 25. "I thought our love was not possible." Such trepidation proved brief. "We were suffering because we were apart so much," explains the 23-year-old Leonardi. "But we knew it would work because we were meant to be together."
They visited each other's countries for weeks on end, met in Puerto Rico when Cavazos was filming a Spanish miniseries there and last July took the plunge and moved into a modest apartment in Los Angeles. Yet, unlike many Hollywood couples who find themselves competing, these two, with four forthcoming film roles between them, seem to delight in each other's successes. "If Lumi gets a role," says Leonardi, "it is double the happiness for us."
That's hard to imagine, given the couple's blissed-out domesticity, which aptly includes a pair of cooing lovebirds, Papa and Gallo. Most telling of all is that Cavazos, in real life no gastronome, seems to be taking a tip from her character in Chocolate. "Sometimes I make flan," she confides, "because Marco loves it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!