Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 6
Lumi Cavazos & Marco Leonardi
"I felt the same," Leonardi says softly. "I told her that I missed something inside of me."
Soon the two were talking incessantly—in a bouillabaisse of Spanish and Italian—via transatlantic phone calls. "The distance made it very hard," recalls Cavazos, 25. "I thought our love was not possible." Such trepidation proved brief. "We were suffering because we were apart so much," explains the 23-year-old Leonardi. "But we knew it would work because we were meant to be together."
They visited each other's countries for weeks on end, met in Puerto Rico when Cavazos was filming a Spanish miniseries there and last July took the plunge and moved into a modest apartment in Los Angeles. Yet, unlike many Hollywood couples who find themselves competing, these two, with four forthcoming film roles between them, seem to delight in each other's successes. "If Lumi gets a role," says Leonardi, "it is double the happiness for us."
That's hard to imagine, given the couple's blissed-out domesticity, which aptly includes a pair of cooing lovebirds, Papa and Gallo. Most telling of all is that Cavazos, in real life no gastronome, seems to be taking a tip from her character in Chocolate. "Sometimes I make flan," she confides, "because Marco loves it."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!