Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday – See Her TBT Photo
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 6
Maxwell Caulfield & Juliet Mills
And yet, 14 years later, the two Brits seem as smitten as ever. He rhapsodizes about the virtues of "devotion and trust." She happily shares advice on how to ignite passion. "Even if it's just a special dinner or a rose beside the bed," says Mills, "keep the mystery going."
Mills met Caulfield in 1980 while rehearsing The Elephant Man in Palm Beach, Fla., but she believes they go waaay back. "I'm convinced that we had past lives together—and not just one, either," she says. "We were instantly such familiar friends, I couldn't believe that I hadn't always known him." Ensconced on the hills above Santa Barbara in a Spanish-style, four-bedroom house where they meditate and practice yoga, the couple claim to be unabashedly traditional. "He likes a woman to make his house pretty and be pretty for him," Mills says, "and that's the way I like to be."
Recent roles have pried them apart. Caulfield is performing in An Inspector Calls in Manhattan, while Mills is tackling The Cherry Orchard in Edmonton, Alberta. It will be the first time since their wedding they haven't spent Valentine's Day together. "We can't have it our own way all the time," Caulfield says. "But we'll make up for it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!