Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Ali Pleads for Help as Police Zero in on Andrew
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- FROM EW: Shania Twain Explains Why Upcoming Tour Will Be Her Last
- Married at First Sight: Ryan and Jaclyn Get Silly During Shared Bathroom Time
- Inside Sherri Saum's Frog-Themed Birthday for Twins John and Michael
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 6
Maxwell Caulfield & Juliet Mills
And yet, 14 years later, the two Brits seem as smitten as ever. He rhapsodizes about the virtues of "devotion and trust." She happily shares advice on how to ignite passion. "Even if it's just a special dinner or a rose beside the bed," says Mills, "keep the mystery going."
Mills met Caulfield in 1980 while rehearsing The Elephant Man in Palm Beach, Fla., but she believes they go waaay back. "I'm convinced that we had past lives together—and not just one, either," she says. "We were instantly such familiar friends, I couldn't believe that I hadn't always known him." Ensconced on the hills above Santa Barbara in a Spanish-style, four-bedroom house where they meditate and practice yoga, the couple claim to be unabashedly traditional. "He likes a woman to make his house pretty and be pretty for him," Mills says, "and that's the way I like to be."
Recent roles have pried them apart. Caulfield is performing in An Inspector Calls in Manhattan, while Mills is tackling The Cherry Orchard in Edmonton, Alberta. It will be the first time since their wedding they haven't spent Valentine's Day together. "We can't have it our own way all the time," Caulfield says. "But we'll make up for it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!