Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: All the Celeb Babies Who Made Their Social Media Debut in 2016
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Loves Finger Painting with Her Kids: They've 'Taught Me How to Have Fun in the Most Simple Moments'
- Amy Schumer: Attending the Met Gala 'Felt Like a Punishment'
- Woody Allen Opens Up About His 'Happy' Marriage, Children Ronan and Dylan and Reveals That He Lives an 'Isolated Life'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 6
Vera Wang & Arthur Becker
But in time—nine years, to be precise—the relationship ended in a love match. Now the parents of two daughters, Cecelia, 4, and Josephine, 1, the couple enjoy a lavish lifestyle that includes a Park Avenue apartment, a house in Southampton, N.Y., and a converted 200-year-old Dutch barn in Pound Ridge, N.Y. Not that there aren't problems—gift-giving, for instance. "It's hard being married to a wife who is a fashion plate," says Wang with a wink. "But he tries." One Valentine's Day, Becker, chairman of a golfing-equipment company, got it right. "He knows I love massages," Wang says. "So instead of, say getting my masseuse to come for a week, he bought me a wonderful massage chair." Says Becker: "I try to fulfill my husbandly duties."
Despite their indulgences, the two have a practical streak. "We could take off any time for Barbados," says Wang. "But we're both workaholics. What's romantic to us is having leisure time, period—even with our kids. To me, that's sexy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!