Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 12:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 6
Bill Paxon & Susan Molinari
Rule 1: No politics at home. That's Molinari's edict anyway. Paxon, who proposed marriage to her on bended knee on the House floor in 1993, regularly flouts it. ''Sometimes at 11 o'clock, I have to say, 'Okay, I'm shutting down,' " Molinari says, laughing. The two differ on other points of domestic policy in their rented Washington town house—she's a self-admitted "big slob" and an early morning jogger; he's a fastidious night owl. But when friction arises, Paxon says, "Our legislative and negotiating backgrounds help."
Rule 2: With time so precious, stay in touch even on the job. That was made much easier recently when Molinari, 36, and Paxon, 40, scored offices across the hall from each other, an arrangement so cozy that the couple's Labrador mix. George (as in Bush), can pad between his masters—who are often on the phone with each other. "We try to end every conversation with 'I love you,' " Molinari says, "but sometimes there are 72 people in the room." The House, clearly, is not a home.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!