Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FIRST LISTEN: Hear Jon Bon Jovi’s New Song from Finding Neverland
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Update: Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Dyed Her Eyebrows Pink to Match Her Pixie (New Photos)
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Step Out Together Again After Rekindling Romance
- Wow! Melissa McCarthy Looks Stunning at the Spy Premiere: See the Pic
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 6
Bill Paxon & Susan Molinari
Rule 1: No politics at home. That's Molinari's edict anyway. Paxon, who proposed marriage to her on bended knee on the House floor in 1993, regularly flouts it. ''Sometimes at 11 o'clock, I have to say, 'Okay, I'm shutting down,' " Molinari says, laughing. The two differ on other points of domestic policy in their rented Washington town house—she's a self-admitted "big slob" and an early morning jogger; he's a fastidious night owl. But when friction arises, Paxon says, "Our legislative and negotiating backgrounds help."
Rule 2: With time so precious, stay in touch even on the job. That was made much easier recently when Molinari, 36, and Paxon, 40, scored offices across the hall from each other, an arrangement so cozy that the couple's Labrador mix. George (as in Bush), can pad between his masters—who are often on the phone with each other. "We try to end every conversation with 'I love you,' " Molinari says, "but sometimes there are 72 people in the room." The House, clearly, is not a home.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!