Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Source: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Break Up – for Now
- Inside Story: Why Denise Richards Is Caring for Charlie's Kids with Brooke Mueller
- 13-Year-Old Cancer Patient (and YouTube Star) Talia Designs a Clothing Line
- The Bachelorette's Desiree: 'There Are Going to Be Tears'
- Is This Week's Best-Dressed Star a Little ... Snoozy?
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday May 19, 2013 02:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Diagnosis: chronic self-effacement. "I always kind of got by on personality and jokes," says Clooney, who admits to only one vanity: straightening his naturally curly chestnut hair. Now he's clearly being groomed as a leading man. He recently signed to costar with Quentin Tarantino in the action film From Dusk Till Dawn.
Meanwhile, as ER's cast cutup (he boasts his own remote-controlled whoopee cushion), George has "that hoo-hah quality," says his aunt Rosemary Clooney. "He's okay, that kid." More than okay, with those twinkling brown eyes, that rough-hewn chin, that come-soothe-me brow. Alas, the divorced actor bestows his best bedside manner on one that sleeps at the foot of it: Max, a 150-pound, pot-bellied pig. "I love him," says Clooney, flashing that surgical grin, "but he's a pain in the butt." End of consultation.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!