Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Real Housewives of Miami's Alexia Echevarria Is 'Heartbroken Over the Sudden Passing' of Late Husband Herman Echevarria
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Who's Caroline Manzo's Most Stylish Son? The Manzo'd with Children Star Gets Candid!
- Princess Kate Braves the Canadian Rain in Her Favorite 12-Year-Old Boots!
- How a Young Campaign Staffer Battling Stage 4 Cancer Helped Hillary Clinton Decide Her VP
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
For last year's Speed, Reeves not only chucked the skirt—he altered his musculature. "I didn't want to be cut," he said, "but I wanted to have somewhat of a beefy aspect to my chest and arms." Nice, perhaps, but irrelevant. "Keanu has James Dean charisma, that troubled youth/pent-up sexuality quality," says Toronto photographer David Hlynsky, who knew Reeves as a teenager. "He's a beautiful man in an androgynous way." Make that any which way at all.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!