Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Inside Sutton Foster's Decked-Out Dressing Room (Hint: She LOVES HomeGoods)
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Jennifer Lopez to Serve as Judge and Mentor on New Series World of Dance
- 8 Amazing Penthouses You Can Spend a Night In
- Convicted Killer Heather Mack on the Night of Her Mother's Murder: 'I Think It Was Half-Premeditated'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
The 6'1", 190-lb. unmarried Adonis—who follows the supermodel tradition of using one name—can't help but turn is heads. His features mesmerize, says Lauren, because they have "a modern edge."
Tyson's striking looks come from his mixed heritage—-and checkered past. His parents are Jamaican; his paternal grandmother is Chinese, his maternal grandfather Panamanian. After some time at New York's Rockland County Community College, Tyson, who wanted to get into the music business; says, "I hit the streets and got in a little trouble." He spent a night in-jail for suspected car theft (charges were later reduced). Now he travels by air. "I'm Superman not supermodel," he says, with a laugh. "With all the flying I do, I'm going to get my own cape."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!