Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matt Damon on His Jason Bourne Costar: Everyone Wants Alicia Vikander Right Now
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Snuggles on Set! John Stamos and Dave Coulier Take a 'Quick Power Nappy' Before Taping Fuller House Season 2
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Find Out How Orlando Bloom Inspired Part of Katy Perry's DNC Speech
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
The 6'1", 190-lb. unmarried Adonis—who follows the supermodel tradition of using one name—can't help but turn is heads. His features mesmerize, says Lauren, because they have "a modern edge."
Tyson's striking looks come from his mixed heritage—-and checkered past. His parents are Jamaican; his paternal grandmother is Chinese, his maternal grandfather Panamanian. After some time at New York's Rockland County Community College, Tyson, who wanted to get into the music business; says, "I hit the streets and got in a little trouble." He spent a night in-jail for suspected car theft (charges were later reduced). Now he travels by air. "I'm Superman not supermodel," he says, with a laugh. "With all the flying I do, I'm going to get my own cape."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!