Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lance Bass: 'I Can See How Women Are Scared to Come Forward' About Sexual Harassment
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Texas Woman Visits All 30 MLB Stadiums in Honor of Late Mother: 'She Was with Me the Whole Journey'
- The Chic (Celeb-Loved) Flats You Need in Your Closet
- FROM EW: Charlize Theron in Talks to Play a Former CIA Assassin in The Gray Man – in a Role Once Intended for Brad Pitt
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
The 6'1", 190-lb. unmarried Adonis—who follows the supermodel tradition of using one name—can't help but turn is heads. His features mesmerize, says Lauren, because they have "a modern edge."
Tyson's striking looks come from his mixed heritage—-and checkered past. His parents are Jamaican; his paternal grandmother is Chinese, his maternal grandfather Panamanian. After some time at New York's Rockland County Community College, Tyson, who wanted to get into the music business; says, "I hit the streets and got in a little trouble." He spent a night in-jail for suspected car theft (charges were later reduced). Now he travels by air. "I'm Superman not supermodel," he says, with a laugh. "With all the flying I do, I'm going to get my own cape."
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!