Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Daily Treat: What Would You Call Mariah Carey's Puppies?
- DWTS's Val Chmerkovskiy Took Stitches 'Like a Champ,' Says His Plastic Surgeon
- The Best of Celebrity Commencement Speeches!
- Robert Pattinson in 'Really Good Mood' After Kristen Stewart Split
- Is Justin Timberlake the Best Dressed Man at Cannes?
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday May 21, 2013 07:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
The 6'1", 190-lb. unmarried Adonis—who follows the supermodel tradition of using one name—can't help but turn is heads. His features mesmerize, says Lauren, because they have "a modern edge."
Tyson's striking looks come from his mixed heritage—-and checkered past. His parents are Jamaican; his paternal grandmother is Chinese, his maternal grandfather Panamanian. After some time at New York's Rockland County Community College, Tyson, who wanted to get into the music business; says, "I hit the streets and got in a little trouble." He spent a night in-jail for suspected car theft (charges were later reduced). Now he travels by air. "I'm Superman not supermodel," he says, with a laugh. "With all the flying I do, I'm going to get my own cape."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!