Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- That '70s Show Star Topher Grace Ties the Knot with Ashley Hinshaw
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
The 6'1", 190-lb. unmarried Adonis—who follows the supermodel tradition of using one name—can't help but turn is heads. His features mesmerize, says Lauren, because they have "a modern edge."
Tyson's striking looks come from his mixed heritage—-and checkered past. His parents are Jamaican; his paternal grandmother is Chinese, his maternal grandfather Panamanian. After some time at New York's Rockland County Community College, Tyson, who wanted to get into the music business; says, "I hit the streets and got in a little trouble." He spent a night in-jail for suspected car theft (charges were later reduced). Now he travels by air. "I'm Superman not supermodel," he says, with a laugh. "With all the flying I do, I'm going to get my own cape."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!