Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
On the acclaimed but under-watched series, Wolf plays Bailey Salinger, a 16-year-old orphan. As it happens, Wolf is 26, though you can't tell by looking at him. "I was always considered cute," admits the New Jersey-reared graduate of George Washington University. "But it was in a way that a guy doesn't want to be cute. When I was 13, I looked like I was 8." won altitude mirrors his image. "Scott doesn't have that brooding-young-actor mentality," says Megan Ward, who played his drug-addicted girlfriend on the series. "There's nothing about him that's affected." After a six-month engagement to Who's the Boss? star Alyssa Milano that ended amicably last year, Wolf is unattached—and his teenage fans couldn't be happier. The most unforgettable letter, he recalls, came from a girl who wrote, ' "I never do this, but I love you so much. You're the cutest guy I've ever seen. Please send me an autographed picture.' Then I looked at the. top and saw that it was made out to seaQuest star Jonathan Brandis!" Oh, well. At least she didn't mix him up with you-know-Cruise.
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!