Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- After Record-Shattering Debate, Donald Trump Goes on the Attack and Hillary Clinton Takes a Victory Lap
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Royals on Campus! William and Kate Head Back to School During Canadian Tour
- Princess Kate Channels Prince Charles (Yes, Prince Charles) on Canadian Tour
- Mom Speaks Out (and Does Some Yoga) After Getting Shamed for Breastfeeding in Public – by Her Own Father
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
On the acclaimed but under-watched series, Wolf plays Bailey Salinger, a 16-year-old orphan. As it happens, Wolf is 26, though you can't tell by looking at him. "I was always considered cute," admits the New Jersey-reared graduate of George Washington University. "But it was in a way that a guy doesn't want to be cute. When I was 13, I looked like I was 8." won altitude mirrors his image. "Scott doesn't have that brooding-young-actor mentality," says Megan Ward, who played his drug-addicted girlfriend on the series. "There's nothing about him that's affected." After a six-month engagement to Who's the Boss? star Alyssa Milano that ended amicably last year, Wolf is unattached—and his teenage fans couldn't be happier. The most unforgettable letter, he recalls, came from a girl who wrote, ' "I never do this, but I love you so much. You're the cutest guy I've ever seen. Please send me an autographed picture.' Then I looked at the. top and saw that it was made out to seaQuest star Jonathan Brandis!" Oh, well. At least she didn't mix him up with you-know-Cruise.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!