Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sheryl Sandberg Hopes Hillary Clinton Wins – So Her Daughter Never Has to Ask Why Presidents Are 'All Boys' Again
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Remembering Prince Charles and Lady Diana's Royal Wedding (and That Dress!) – 35 Years Later
- Hillary Clinton's DNC Pantsuit Is Her Most Powerful Yet: Here's Why
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian West Worries Khloé Isn't Able to 'Live Life and Enjoy Herself' amid Lamar Odom Drama
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
Marcil, 25, prefers to downplay her assets, suggesting that she's less likely to dress in "makeup and heels" than "jeans and combat boots." With her genetic good luck, Marcil would appear radiant in a potato sack. Her French mother and Portuguese father blessed her with "versatile looks," she says, "so I can play lots of different parts." Right now she's raising temperatures on General Hospital as the nasty Brenda Barrett, as well as serving as host of ABC's Friday late-night In Concert. She also manages to squeeze in as many as six sessions a week with a personal trainer. A lifetime vegetarian, she claims she never diets.
Happily single, Marcil shrugs off the Beautiful Girl label. "I'm not ready to be a woman yet," she says. "I'd like it if my body were more boyish. Maybe I'll like my curves when I'm older, but right now they kind of make me squirm." She's not the only one.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!