Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Naomi Watts Smiles on Set in NYC Amid Split from Liev Schreiber
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Amy Schumer Refuses to Reveal the Likelihood of Inside Amy Schumer's Return
- Princess Kate Stuns in Red Satin Dress (and Diamond Maple Leaf Brooch!) at Elegant Reception in Canada
- RHOC's Vicki Gunvalson Starts Cancer Charity Following Brooks Ayers' Fabrication Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
Marcil, 25, prefers to downplay her assets, suggesting that she's less likely to dress in "makeup and heels" than "jeans and combat boots." With her genetic good luck, Marcil would appear radiant in a potato sack. Her French mother and Portuguese father blessed her with "versatile looks," she says, "so I can play lots of different parts." Right now she's raising temperatures on General Hospital as the nasty Brenda Barrett, as well as serving as host of ABC's Friday late-night In Concert. She also manages to squeeze in as many as six sessions a week with a personal trainer. A lifetime vegetarian, she claims she never diets.
Happily single, Marcil shrugs off the Beautiful Girl label. "I'm not ready to be a woman yet," she says. "I'd like it if my body were more boyish. Maybe I'll like my curves when I'm older, but right now they kind of make me squirm." She's not the only one.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!